This is part of my Life Reboot - to work on some elements i have highlighted in my opening post. This is an update for the month of...
This was a fairly tough month as it contains a number of Birthdays (including mine).
- Cut out sugar: 5/10 - Because of the Birthdays, i have eaten more cake than i would normally have done. I have managed to keep my take ways VERY low (think i just had 1 small fish and chips for the month). Have eaten a few more biscuits than ideal, but not too much. Therefore, down a point.
- Eat Healthier: 6/10 - I have been cooking a lot more - mainly using the Slow Cooker. I probably still have too many quick meals (a wrap with meat/cheese). No change really - could do better.
- Exercise More: 6/10 - Worked fairly hard on TKD for a friend who went for the Black Belt. Have been out walking a little more, but with the weather turning my feet are very cold for a long walk. I need to keep up the daily exercise to increase this more than 6.
- Watch More: 6/10 - Cut down a little this month, but did watch a movie a week.
- Relax More: 4/10 - I had a little time off work to visit a friend. This helped. I have also been reading a lot more as well. Feel pretty good and should be great for next month.
- Something Different: 0/10 - Have been rubbish this month. Come on Richard, pull your finger out and get something interesting done.
So there have been improvements and fails. Overall - i need to improve.